Yes! You can rent your wedding flowers, including bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony decorations, and table centerpieces.
How Much is the Average Amount of Flowers for a Wedding?
On average, couples spend around $3500 on their floral budget. The costs vary based on several factors, like the flowers’ seasonality, type of arrangements, and location. Most wedding planners recommend allocating 10% of the wedding budget to flowers.
Is It Cheaper to Buy Your Own Flowers for Wedding or Rent Them?
Fresh flowers are typically one of the most expensive wedding items. But renting wedding flowers can significantly reduce your floral budget.
If you opt for wedding flower rentals, you can enjoy cost savings without compromising style and beauty.
How Do Wedding Flowers for Rent Work?
Flower rental for weddings involves working with a wedding flower rental company that offers a wide range of floral arrangements and accessories. Rather than purchasing fresh flowers that only last for a short period, you can select from various pre-designed arrangements. You can also customize your own arrangements to match your wedding theme.
The rented flowers are typically delivered and set up a few days before the wedding. Once the event ends, you must return the flowers, or the rental service will collect them. Ideally, you should order flowers 3 to 6 months before your wedding to ensure your desired flowers’ availability. If you’re eyeing a specific vendor, you can inquire 12-18 months before to check availability.
What Kind of Flowers Can I Rent for My Wedding?
You can rent faux flowers like paper, dried, and silk flowers. Many couples and guests love silk flower rentals. Various arrangement styles are available, including bridal bouquets, custom arches, individual flowers, hanging floral arrangements, flower walls, reception decorations, and more.
How to Choose a Flower Rental Company?
Many wedding flower rental companies operate online. They pack and ship flower arrangements straight to their clients. Consider these factors when renting wedding flowers.
- Availability and reservation
- Quality and customization
- Delivery and setup
- Care and handling
Below are some of our favorite flower rental companies.
Dried Flower Rentals
Paper Flower Rentals
Silk Flower Rentals
Why Should You Rent Wedding Flowers?
Besides cost savings, renting wedding flowers have other benefits.
- Consistency – You know exactly what you’ll receive with wedding flower rentals when you order. Flower rental companies usually provide images, allowing you to decide which product is perfect for your wedding.
- Convenience – Rental flowers for wedding offers convenience in terms of delivery, setup, and takedown. The rental company handles all the logistics and provides on-time delivery and professional setup.
- Sustainability – Renting wedding flowers promotes sustainability through reduced waste. It reuses the same flower arrangements multiple times. This minimizes waste and reduces the demand for new blooms.
- Versatility – You can choose from a range of floral designs and accessories. This allows you to find specific flowers that match your wedding theme and color palette, from classic roses and boho wildflowers to modern succulents.
Faux flower rentals are more cost-effective and sustainable than buying fresh wedding flowers. You can also customize them; they look great in wedding photos.